- Storage cabinet manufactured to comply with AS/NZS 4452 “The storage and handling of toxic substances”.
- Suitable for storage of class 6 toxic substances in liquid or solid form including alkaloids, arsenic, aniline, cyanides, mercury, phenol-solids and trichloroethylene.
- Key features include:
- Double steel walls
- Self-closing and latching door
- 150mm deep liquid light sump
- Recessed door handle with key lock
- 50mm vent bungs with flash arresters
- Static earthing connection
- Adjustable shelves
- Classification labels
- Continuous piano hinge
- Capacity: 250L
- Doors: 2
- Shelves (Incl. Base Level): 3
- External Dimensions: 1825mm (H) x 1115mm (W) x 500mm (D)
- Internal Dimensions: 1545mm (H) x 1020mm (W) x 415mm (D)
- Additional shelves can be purchased separately: 5545-29
Notes: For all two-door cabinets, the internal height taken from the top of the sump sill to the sequential chassis assembly. For single door cabinets, the internal height is taken from the top of the sump sill/bottom shelf to the ceiling. For total external width measurement, add 6mm vent bung for tight clearance locations.