- Breathe easy with one of the most compact and easy to use Power Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR) on the market.
- Certified and fully compliant with Australian/New Zealand Standard regarding respiratory protective devices AS/NZS 1716:2012
- What’s unique about the STS Sync01VP3 is that it’s breath responsive so the filter and battery only works when you inhale. This means longer battery and filter life.
- This PAPR system is designed for use with asbestos, silica dust and other fine particulates. The P3 filter combined with the full face mask and positive pressure from the battery means higher protection for those working in hazardous environments.
- Key features include:
- Switchless – the system turns on automatically when you start breathing and turns off 5 seconds after doffing.
- Cordless – no battery connection cables or air hoses to get tangled up in.
- Effortless – power air makes breathing easy even when the filter gets full.
- 6-Point head harness – gives a firm and stable fit.
- Speech Diaphragm – make communication clear.
- LED filter replacement indicator – flashes inside mask when it’s time to replace the filter.
- IP65 rated and can go through decontamination showers.
- EN 12942:1998+A2 : 2008 TM3 P R SL
- IEC 60529:2001 IP65 Rated
- AS/NZS 1716:2012
- What comes with the Sync01VP3?
- Full Face Mask (M or L)
- Fan Unit
- Particulate Filter (VP3)
- Filter Guard
- Battery and Charger
- Speech Diaphragm Cover
- Knitted Unit Cover
- Airflow Tester
- Visor protection Cover