- AlphaTec is one of the largest selling chemical gloves for Ansell in New Zealand. It combines the chemical resistance of the Sol-Vex® 37-175 glove with Ansell Grip Technology™ to enable users to handle wet or oily objects with less grip force and more control.
- This unique combination of liquid-proof chemical resistance and grip, together with flexibility and dexterity, makes the AlphaTec glove the logical choice when working with chemicals.
- The AlphaTec glove is used in the following industries:
- Agriculture and viticulture
- Oil, gas and chemical
- Automotive and transportation
- Metal fabrication
- Machinery and equipment
- Building and construction
- Defence and first responder
- Cuff: 356mm
- Colour: Black / Green
|Occupational protective gloves performance. (AS/NZS 2161)|
|Protection against mechanical risks. (EN388 4121)
Abrasion Resistance | Blade Cut Resistance | Tear Resistance | Puncture Resistance.
|Micro-Organism Hazard. (EN 374)
Gloves Giving Protection Chemicals and Micro-organisms.
|Chemical Hazard. (EN 374 JKL)
>30 minute breakthrough time for Primary Alcohol, Inorganic Base, Nitrile Compound.
J: n-Heptane | K: Sodium hydroxide 40% | L: Sulphuric acid 96%
Protective Clothing with electrostatic properties.