- AlphaTec® 2300 PLUS is an entry-level Type 3 chemical protective coverall for workers involved with environmental clean-up, general industrial and chemical handling applications.
- The fabric is comprised of polyethylene (PE) barrier coating with a bio-component non-woven inner layer.
- Designed to provide a barrier against a wide range of harmful chemicals while being lightweight and relatively durable.
- Design features include finger loops to stop arms riding up and zip flap with self-adhesive tape.
- Applications: Environmental clean-up, sewage purification installations; industrial and chemical manufacturing; industrial cleaning.
- Seam technology: Stitched and taped seams
- Hood type: 3 piece hood
- Colour: Yellow
|Liquid Tight Suits (EN 14605)
Suits which can protect against strong and directional jets of liquid chemical.
|Spray Tight Suits (EN 14605)
Suits which offer protection against saturation of liquid chemicals.
|Dry Particulate Protection. (EN ISO 13982-1)
Suits which provide protection to the full body against airborne solid particulates.